Tuesday, September 6, 2011
I hate having diabetes
Last night when I checked my blood sugar at 9:00, it was 340. Then at 10:00 I checked again and it was 60. I have 4 little apple juice boxes, and then got back in bed to watch more of the movie I was watching, and I dozed off, then I woke up at 10:30 and checked my blood sugar again, and it was 37. I texted my mom and told her and she brought me some grape juice and cheese. Fifteen minutes later I checked again and it was 85, so I thought it was ok to go back to bed, then i felt my heart starting to pound, so I checked my blood sugar again and it was 75. So I got my self some more juice, and went back to bed, then my heart started pounding again so I checked my blood sugar again and it was 55. I had half a peanut butter sandwich, and went back to bed. And i fell asleep. When I woke up this morning at like 8:30 and checked my blood sugar it was 311. I hate it when that happens, I do everything I can to get it up but it doesn't go up, then in the morning its too high!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment