It has been 7 years since I was admitted to the hospital when I got diagnosed with diabetes. And I can still remember it pretty well.
I wasn't feeling well, and I kept throwing up, I couldn't hold anything down, not even water. I was like that for like two days when my mom decided I should go to the ER. So my dad, Dan, took me, because my mom was in Great Falls at a Scrapbooking thing. From the ER they sent me to the hospital in Great Falls, I went by ambulance. When I got there my mom was waiting at the hospital for me. I weighed like 50 pounds and was extremely dehydrated. My blood sugar was over 500. I stayed in the hospital for about 5 days.
Even though I don't have a photograph of what you looked like when you arrived, a picture is engraved in my memory.....
ReplyDeleteLove you, FOREVER!!