Introduction – Tell us about yourself! Why did you decide to start a blog or share your blog with us?
I am 17 years old, and I was diagnosed with diabetes at the age of 10 1/2, and I have the BEST mom in the whole world who has taken care of me since I was diagnosed. I have to admit it has not been easy for either one of us, but some how we have managed. The reason I have decided to do this blog is so I can tell about the hard stuff that I have to go through in life, living with diabetes.
I have three brothers and a stepsister. My brothers ages are 19, 10, and 8, and stepsister is 12. My stepsister has also helped a lot with my diabetes since I met her. She really cares about me. My brothers care about me too, of course.
I grew up in Montana with my brothers, adopted dad and my mom. Then my mom brothers and I went to Florida on a train, my adopted dad stayed in Montana to pack the rest of our stuff, and came down later. The reason we moved to Florida was because my mom's parents live there. After awhile we found a church that we all loved going to. And that's where I met most of my friends and even my boyfriend but I didn't know he liked me until after we moved to Mississippi. Then he became my very first boyfriend and we were together for a year and a half. Then he broke up with me.
My mom stepsister and I have gone to a walk for diabetes in McComb two years now, and we have had great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment